Happy Easter Weekend




Hello beautiful people. are you as excited about it being Easter as I am? spring might finally be here! well, maybe for some and not for others.. the weather here is slightly bipolar and it's beginning to frustrate me. I want to see pretty flowers and green grass! It's almost April and way over due. Just saying. :)

this week I have been continuously reflecting on God's love.  i honestly cannot wrap my mind around it. It amazes me and leaves me speechless and in tears.  romans 5:8 is one of my favourite passages in the Bible. (But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.)  i'm always asking Him why He is SO good to me and the answer will always be: because I love you. since He loves us so, as those who follow Christ, we should make it our business to serve Him and love others (regardless of what state they may be in) like Jesus did and still does. i know that it may be hard, most of the time and it may seem like there are people who aren't worthy of it.. kind of like..us? exactly. remember, those who are the hardest to love, need it THE MOST-- because in your horrible state as sinners who turned our backs on the one true and living God, He loved you.

this Easter will be a pretty special one for sure and i can't wait to celebrate Christ's Resurrection with the people i love.

5 comments :

  1. I hope you have had a Happy Easter!!!! thank you so much for your visit!
    I follow you with GFC and Bloglovin!
    and I added you by g+ too! I'm very happy if you do the same.
    I wish you good start for your blog!!!:)))

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great Easter! I hope you did too! :) & thank you, I just need to blog more & everything will be good haha.

      Delete
  2. Thank you!! :) following you now! you have a lovely blog as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :)
    Following back via GFC and Bloglovin #3
    Stay in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear, beautiful text! I really like your blog, it’s very interesting! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin and facebook …just let me know J If you follow me, I follow you back.
    Kisses, have a nice day!

    Le Blog de Michelle
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *