Happy November!



hello all!

i am definitely still alive and doing well. hope you all can say the same :) i have missed this blog and reading everyone's posts. it's a void that needs to be filled. Being off the radar isn't a bad thing to me. i know that a lot of people share their lives through pictures and writing about it and there's nothing wrong with that, but i am one who prefers to keep my life VERY private. i don't have anything to hide, it's just who i am :) i don't mind sharing a few things here and there, just not everything. i guess that's why i find it a little difficult to be consistent here. besides, my life is fairly boring and quiet. ;) But while i was gone, i've been spending time with friends and family, working and doing the usual--just living. the most exciting thing that has happened to me lately is that i had an opportunity to run a 5k in my hometown! my good friend, madeline (the girl beside me posted in a photo above), told me about it and i immediately jumped on it! although it was painful and exhausting and i didn't finish at my ideal time, i had so much fun! never in a million years did i think i'd be running a 3.1 mile race. i was a sprinter in jr. high and that's all the running i did in my life. i find running very liberating and addictive. a lot of my friends are into it, so it helps me stay motivated. unfortunately, i haven't run in 2 weeks, BUT needless to say i am not done. i will be running another 5k in february--which gives me time to get where i want to be.

So as most of you have noticed, it's that time of year again! Although, I'm not fan of all of the hustle and bustle, I love everything else about the holiday season! fall is here and i am loving the cool weather, wearing chunky sweaters and boots. the leaves are so beautiful, it's breathtaking and i want them to stay forever. i am ready for christmas though! i want to put the tree up NOW, but my family wouldn't be too into that idea. so for right now, i have to settle for the music and the decorations at the mall and i can work with that at the moment-- thanksgiving is only less than 2 weeks away. until then, i will enjoy my pretty leaves and christmas music.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *