7 random facts.


hello beautiful people. i thought it would be cool to post 7 random facts about myself. never really done this before, but here goes..



-i've been a vegetarian (well more so a pescetarian) for about 3 years & i don't crave meat anymore.
-i'm addicted to starbucks.
-never had a broken bone or major surgery.
-graduated college on my 23rd birthday.
-i'm afraid of dogs. i was once chased, on my bike, by 3 golden retrievers. i'd never screamed so loud in my life.
-since the age of 7, i've wanted to be a children's book writer.
-i can sing. reall well... but i've never fully showcased my talent. my sister and i have wanted to upload covers of songs on youtube, but i'm fairly hesitant at the idea. i wouldn't want them to go viral (& i'm sure they won't), not sure i want to take any chances though.

well, there it is :) if you're up for the challenge, feel free to tell me random facts about yourself. i'd love to read them!

4 comments :

  1. Ooooooh! Upload some videos of you singing! I was trained in musical theatre, but I'm still terrified to sing in front of people. I was dared a few years ago to make a parody song and upload it to Youtube and now that darn thing follows me around everywhere… it was really great when my students discovered it! Hmmmm… random facts… I always eat the green M&Ms last and have done so since I had teeth, I can't stand not having my nails painted, and I really dislike the word "nice." It's so mediocre and overused!
    : signe : the daily savant :
    : blogspot
    : bloglovin
    60-Day Subscription to Panther Legwear Giveaway (5 winners!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tehe i love your random facts! i'm the same way with my nails too :) oh wow, musical theatre? that sounds so fun! yes, singing in front of people is scary. i sang in a church choir forever ago and i wasn't nervous at all. today is a different story. you haven't lived unless you have a video of yourself on YouTube ;)

      Delete
  2. You already know any random fact about me. SING, BIRDY, SING! If you go viral, all the better. ;) I love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course i know random facts about you! :) if i ever do a cover, you'll be the first to know. i love you, more and miss you LOTS!

      Delete

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *