Rainbow at the End of the Storm

hello beautiful people!

it's been a rough week here on my side of the world. from getting sick in the middle of the night to accidentally creating a flat tire (with the company car) and a very broken outdoor electrical outlet at work.  the odds were NOT in my favor.

last week, last Thursday to be exact, around 1 AM, i woke up from horrible stomach cramps. to make a long story short, i ended up in the ER and was discharged sometime before 6 AM. the culprit? a defective bag of spinach. of course upon my diet change and my choice of taking on healthier eating habits, there had been a recall on baby spinach. How unfortunate right?  the doctor ruled it as a virus (of course after the pregnancy test came back negative, ha!). 

i had about a 4 day stint of nausea, but i was able to get back to work and i wasn't restricted from doing any of my normal tasks there.

after a lot of prayer, a miracle and about 5 days of a very weird and empty diet i think i'm about 95% back to my normal self. i am so thankful for being able to eat normal food again. i'm also thankful for my family who stood by me the entire time. my sister had a quiz the next day and she sat with me at the hospital for about an hour. my mom is an angel. she didn't leave my side until she left for work on Friday morning. how blessed am i?

as for the incident at work, i've been getting picked on for it and i refuse to drive. i'll walk anywhere i need to go.  besides, the truck was huge and I'm used to driving tiny cars. the good news is that even though the person who runs the place found out what happened, i still have a job!

to end this awful week, i went to a friends for dinner and it was SO needed. you can't go wrong with good friends and good food, ever. there always seems to be a rainbow at the end of every "storm" and i guess you can say spending an evening with friend was my "rainbow".

how was your week? :)

2 comments :

  1. My week wasn't too bad. I just started blogger, had my 19th birthday and studied a lot for my test!

    www.cocoamourr.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you had an interesting week! :) happy (belated) birthday to you!! what test did you study for? I'm sure you'll do great on it. how do you like blogging so far? I haven't been on here that long, so far I'm enjoying it! also, for a new blogger, I love your page. it's so cute!

      Delete

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *